Group 3 - Music Video

Group 3 - Digipak

Group 3 - Digipak
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Wednesday 15 July 2015

4. How do you think your prelim experience will impact on your approach to next term's music video coursework?

Behind the scenes on the shoot day showing how what each of us got up to behind the camera and our love for the project as well as our support for our fellow classmates.

I think my prelim experience was awesome and would definitely prepare me for next term's music video coursework in every aspect.

1. I would be prepared to take on any role having had the experience of playing Hayley Williams and remember the advice I got from professional people.

2. I know who I would like to work with and who I work best with which is an important aspect when trying to create a project.

3. I will be prepared for the editing as I am familiar with how long it takes to edit a music video as well as the various functions I have learnt how to use on Premier.

4. Watching Jack film everyone on the shoot day gave me valuable insight into how to work the camera and get cool frames and varied camera movement.

5. Planning for the shoot day and casting is essential as even with an edit schedule we were running late. Also next term's music video might require help from non-media students meaning we need to be organised.







No comments:

Post a Comment