Group 3 - Music Video

Group 3 - Digipak

Group 3 - Digipak
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Thursday 15 October 2015

R+P Post 5: The kind of video I would like to make

I would love to make a music video that fuses two of my current favourite music genres - Edm and RnB. Two recent music videos come to mind when I think about the style I would like to create; Do It Again and Lean On. Here are the lyrics to the two songs.
Here are screenshots from Do It Again including Pia Mia with friends on a car journey (urban scene),
her on a beach dancing (conventional dance scene), and her partying with friends on the beach (social partying hangout place scene).
I would like to make a music video where we have a few outfit changes reflecting an urban street vibe where the singer or singers look trendy in a sporty way but also in a sexy way for mass appeal. This is the trend in current music videos. I would also like to make one with different scenes like a dance scene, solo scene and a sort of party/chilling with friends scene as they change things up and show different aspects of the singer such as their lifestyle while also relaying the message of the song. Sometimes the scenes do not relate to the song's lyrics at all such as lean on because it is mainly a performance video. I want to make a hybrid narrative and performance based music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment